Last Updated: February 16, 2016
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS. In order to use the Service, users must submit their name and email to the Service. This is the only personally identifiable information we collect from users (including students). The Service provides users with one place to organize and present their knowledge and content. Students may sign up either by going to the site or by a teacher adding them to a class. We use the names and email address of students only to provide the Service, and do not disclose them to anyone other than a student’s own teacher except under the circumstances described in Section 5 below.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
5. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not share any personal information submitted to the Service by users with any third parties, except under the following limited circumstances:
7. HOW TO VIEW AND EDIT YOUR INFORMATION; ACCOUNT DELETION
9. SECURITY. We take precautions to maintain the security and integrity of personal information you submit to the Service, including storage of your profile and personal information on a secure server behind a firewall.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.